4.19.2010

prioritizing

What to do, what to do. I could

© 2010 BJ Parady

unpack from my two day silk paper making workshop with Deb Menz. Or I could

© 2010 BJ Parady

play with the results of said workshop. These need stitching, gluing, applying to journal covers, etc. Or I could

© 2010 BJ Parady

get ready for the two workshops I'm teaching at the Keokuk (Iowa) Art Center this week. Or I could

© 2010 BJ Parady

deconstruct the silk screens I started last week. We did find Gorilla brand duct tape, and I have some new screens to try it on. So far the colored Duck brand seems to be sticking--printing with them will tell the tale.

And of course there's the spring yard work to do--mowing, edging, planting planters.

Since the workshop is fast approaching, that will come first. Then household chores. But what next? I flit, I fly, I dither.

But after this week, there are no deadlines looming. If you need me then, look for me in the studio.









No comments: