11.08.2007

bird artwork


I've been on Etsy for a little over four months now, with little action. So while I've relisted some pieces, I'm going to let the listing for the various bird sketches expire. I need to change the items I have at the Southern Illinois Artisan's Shop, and these seem like a good choice. Little stuff seems to sell better for me there.

So if you've been pining for one of them, you need to act fast. Not that I won't be making more of them, although I'm a little up in the air about putting them on etsy since I haven't done that well there. Another one of those business decisions that takes time and energy away from making art.

And I think there is a big piece of these birds to be made--I have this dyed linen tablecloth that I can see with these small birds drawn all over it, like a flock of sparrows in my backyard.


No comments: