2.02.2009

Two Roads Show


My new show, with Ann Miller Titus, is now hanging in the Gray Gallery at Quincy University, Quincy, Illinois. It will hang through the month of February.

If you can, please join us for the opening reception on this coming Sunday, February 8, 2009, from 2-4pm. Both of us plan on being there to greet old friends and talk about our work.

We chose to have a two person show because we think that our work looks good together, and that the presence of both strengthens each. We play well together (in fact we have a 'play date' scheduled for this Saturday afternoon), and work together well. Having a partner in art is a very good thing.

That is all.

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Mmm, I'm feeling a little jealous here! I've long dreamed that my "partner in art" & I could mount a show together. Distance has been an issue for a lot of years - we don't get the "play days" nearly as often as we used to.

Good luck - the picture makes me want to go see this. But I'm too far away. Hope you post pictures for us.